Berlin Premoot 2010
The Berlin Premoot 2010 was held from 26 to 28 February 2010 at the Faculty of Law of the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin and the offices of Hengeler Müller, Weitnauer and WilmerHale law-firms.
In this year 11 teams from eight different countries participated. Guests of the Humboldt-Universität's Team the teams from:
- Amsterdam (NL), Universiteit van Amsterdam
- Basel (CH), Universität Basel
- Brno (CZ), Masarykova Universzita
- Erlangen/Nürnberg (D), Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
- Ljubljana (SLO), Univerza v Ljubljani
- Luzern (CH), Universität Luzern
- Maribor (SLO), Univerza v Mariboru
- Odense (DK), Syddansk Universitet
- Stockholm (S), Stockholms Universitet
- Warsaw (PL), Uniwersytet Warszawski
In addition to the arguments was again a social program, giving participating students, coaches and arbitrators the opportunity to get in touch with each other. The program of the Berlin Premoot 2010 can be found in the downloadable schedule.
Due to the high number of participating teams, a large number of arbitrators was needed. Our special thanks therefore goes out to all those who made the Berlin Premoot 2010 possible through their commitment as arbitrators.