Berlin Premoot 2012
The Berlin Premoot 2012 was held from 9 to 11 March 2012 at the Faculty of Law of the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin and the offices of BaumgartenBrandt and Weitnauer law-firms.
In this year 16 teams from ten different countries participated. Guests of the Humboldt-Universität's Team the teams from:
- Amsterdam (NL), Universiteit van Amsterdam
- Basel (CH), Universität Basel
- Berlin (D), Freie Universität Berlin
- Brno (CZ), Masarykova Universzita
- Copenhagen (DK), Københavns Universitet
- Edinburgh (GB), University of Edinburgh
- Hanover (D), Leibniz Universität Hannover
- Katowice (PL), Uniwersytet Śląski w Katowicach
- Krakow (PL), Uniwersytet Jagielloński
- Ljubljana (SLO), Univerza v Ljubljani
- Lucerne (CH), Universität Luzern
- Maribor (SLO), Univerza v Mariboru
- Stockholm (S), Stockholms Universitet
- Warsaw (PL), Uniwersytet Warszawski
- Wellington (NZ), Victoria University of Wellington
In addition to the arguments was again a social program, giving participating students, coaches and arbitrators the opportunity to get in touch with each other. The program of the Berlin Premoot 2012 can be found in the downloadable schedule.
Due to the high number of participating teams, a large number of arbitrators was needed. Our special thanks therefore goes out to all those who made the Berlin Premoot 2012 possible through their commitment as arbitrators.