Berlin Premoot 2011
The Berlin Premoot 2011 was held from 25 to 27 February 2011 at the Faculty of Law of the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin and the offices of Hengeler Müller, Noerr, Weitnauer and WilmerHale law-firms.
In this year 14 teams from eight different countries participated. Guests of the Humboldt-Universität's Team the teams from:
- Freiburg (D), Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg
- Amsterdam (NL), Universiteit van Amsterdam
- Basel (CH), Universität Basel
- Berlin (D), Freie Universität Berlin
- Brno (CZ), Masarykova Universzita
- Hannover (D), Leibniz Universität Hannover
- Ljubljana (SLO), Univerza v Ljubljani
- Luzern (CH), Universität Luzern
- Maribor (SLO), Univerza v Mariboru
- München (D), Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
- Odense (DK), Syddansk Universitet
- Stockholm (S), Stockholms Universitet
- Warsaw (PL), Uniwersytet Warszawski
In addition to the arguments was again a social program, giving participating students, coaches and arbitrators the opportunity to get in touch with each other. The program of the Berlin Premoot 2011 can be found in the downloadable schedule.
Due to the high number of participating teams, a large number of arbitrators was needed. Our special thanks therefore goes out to all those who made the Berlin Premoot 2011 possible through their commitment as arbitrators.